Surely many of us have been drunk many times, so have you ever drunk tea by drinking too much twisted teas? How many twisted teas to get drunk? That’s why we have the following article. Follow this post with Bourbon O
Meaning of Drunk tea
How many twisted teas to get drunk – Tea intoxication is not an uncommon phenomenon and has been recorded in ancient texts as “traditional tea”[茶醉], even those who have been drinking tea for a long time are susceptible to it.
If we drink tea and experience numbness or tremors in our limbs, stomach cramps and nausea, tremors, it is usually because we drink tea on an empty stomach or drink too much tea. When you are hungry, your blood sugar is low, but drinking tea again will easily lead to hypoglycemia causing the above phenomena, especially in people with low blood pressure.
So, for many cultures, when inviting tea, they often invite sweets, both to accompany and part of the sugar in sweets to help raise blood sugar. Sometimes even if you are not hungry, drinking too much tea will also make you drunk.
The feeling of being drunk with tea that we also easily encounter is the feeling of relaxation, excitement, even lightheadedness when drinking tea. Especially, the more delicious the tea, the more advanced it is, the easier it is to encounter. Explained in the style of “swordsmen”, good tea is because it is grown in a good feng shui place, absorbing the essence of heaven and earth, so it contains a lot of “air tea”.
How many twisted teas to get drunk?
This is a popular question that Bourbon O receives a lots in this week, the exact answer for this question is that it completely depends on the natural health of each person and specially ” How do you enjoy twisted teas ? “
For instance, If you drink too much twisted teas before you have a meal or when you are extremely hungry, certainly you are very easy to get drunk with only 6-7 Twisted Teas.
On the other hand, in the same factors such as: food consumption, sleep deprivation… A normal person will get drunk after 10 Twisted Teas
When we drink tea, we absorb this essence into the body, so drinking tea is also the time when the body feels most refreshed and relaxed. To explain in a more scientific way, high-class teas will often have more “substances”, which substances that make us intoxicated are: caffeine, theophylline, theobromine and L-theanine.
- Caffeine: caffeine can be said to be the most commonly absorbed psychoactive substance in the world through coffee, tea and energy drinks. Tea does not contain as much caffeine as coffee, but the amount of caffeine in tea is not low, about 30-50mg in green tea and slightly higher for oolong and black tea. Caffeine helps inhibit the production of the neurotransmitter Adenosine, Adenosine is often produced at the end of the day, creating a feeling of fatigue and sleepiness. Therefore, when drinking beverages containing a lot of caffeine, we often feel alert and euphoric.
- Theophylline and theobromine: both are organic compounds belonging to the Xanthines group. Both of these substances have the effect of relaxing muscles, regulating heart rate and breathing, lowering blood pressure, regulating blood circulation in the body, so when drinking tea we often feel refreshed and relaxed. .
- L-theanine: is an amino acid found abundantly in the tea plant. The molecule of L-theanine is very small, so when ingested, this amino acid will be absorbed directly into the brain. L-theanine prompts the brain to produce an Alpha brain wave, which helps us to feel relaxed and alert. In addition, L-theanine promotes the formation of GABA and dopamine. Both are neurotransmitters, GABA helps reduce stress and tension and dopamine creates feelings of “addiction” or “craving”.
How many twisted teas to get drunk?
This question will be difficult to answer because there are so many variables involved with how quickly someone can get drunk, such as weight, height, gender, and tolerance. However, the average person will need about 5-6 drinks an hour to reach a blood alcohol concentration (BAC).
Cure a drunk
Sweets contain a lot of sugar. And sugar is one of the foods that help raise blood sugar levels. Thereby reducing the symptoms when you are drunk.
To treat tea sickness, you need to drink a lot of water. To expel ingredients that make you intoxicated through urine. But there is a better water than filtered water that is coconut water.
Coconut water contains many electrolytes. There are even more bottled waters advertised on TV. Just trying to drink a whole coconut will make you feel much better.
Ginger tea is an effective drink that helps treat intestinal-related symptoms. Dizziness or nausea is not necessarily a symptom of the head. Which can come from the gut.
You just need to cut a few thin slices of ginger. Then mix with boiling water. To make it easier to drink, add a few tablespoons of honey.
To avoid getting drunk, you need to pay attention to the following issues:
- Don’t drink tea on an empty stomach
- Serve with sweets when drinking tea
- Do not make the tea too strong
When drunk is very uncomfortable, you feel nauseous, dizzy, have headaches, nausea that won’t stop, can’t do anything, even dangerous to your health. Then choosing Drunk tea will be a good solution for you to get rid of drunkenness in the most effective way. Above are some ways to help drunk people stay awake quickly based on Drunk tea, but it does not reduce the harmful effects of alcohol on the body. Therefore, each person should know their own “death limit” and drink alcohol to a certain extent, should not get drunk, lose control, and make happy days become unhappy again.